We specialize in setting up Operation Intelligence platform for our customers, who want to take their IT operations into the future. Whether it is SPLUNK or ELK or Cloudwatch, we architect the operations platform using highly customized dashboards with processes data from different sources like Prometheus, sysdig etc. We believe this is very important for the customer operations and we want our customers to be in frontline by doing this and it involves multi-layered technology platforms that automate and enhance IT operations by using analytics and machine learning to analyze big data collected from various IT operations tools and devices, in order to automatically spot and react to issues in real time.
- Extensive and diverse IT data sources, from currently siloed tools and IT disciplines such as events, metrics, logs, job data, tickets, monitoring, etc.
- A big data platform that aggregates IT data for historical analysis and real-time reaction and insights.
- Computation(calculations) and Analytics that enable the system to generate new data and metadata from existing IT data. Calculations and analytics also eliminate noise, identify patterns or trends, isolate probable causes, expose underlying problems, and achieve other IT specific goals.
- Algorithmsthat leverage IT domain expertise to intelligently apply computation and analytics appropriately and efficiently, as dictated by an organization’s data and its desired outcomes.
- Unsupervised Machine learningthat can automatically alter or create new algorithms based on the output of algorithmic analysis and new data introduced into the system.
- Visualization, which presents insights and recommendations to IT Ops in an easily consumable way, to facilitate understanding and action.
- Automation, which uses the outcomes generated by the analytics and machine learning to automatically create and apply a response or improved for identified issues.